Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Monday, February 13, 2006

Can Geeks take vacations?

After expertly re-routing flight plans to avoid the Great Blizzard of 2006, we arrived in Puerto Rico this morning at 2:30 AM. It was a long day, we were 12 hours late but we're officially on vacation.

Being a family owned business I still have to check in daily to serve our PLUS members who might lose their registration code or have other emergencies. After some technical problems because TMobile Hotspot service doesn't support my Intel Wireless adapter I finally made it online.

I originally thought I'd continue keeping up my Blog while I was on vacation but given the sunshine, ocean and the warm weather I'm having serious doubts. So if you're a regular reader of Bits from Bill, stop back in about 8 days. :)
Hyatt Dorado

The view from our room at the Hyatt Dorado

Share on Facebook


1 Comments:

Blogger TeMerc said...

Hi Bill, say hello to some of my relatives while your there will ya?

Enjoy your time there, gotta love missing all the snow and cold.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home